Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How long COD delivery takes?
- COD estimation is 2-3 workdays.
- Where COD is available?
- Only in following regions in Indonesia: Jabodetabek, Bandung, Suarabaya, and Medan.
- Can I use Debit or Credit Card to pay COD?
- Yes. We accept Debit Card from any bank in Indonesia. For Credit Card, we accept Visa or Mastercard. There is no additional charge. Minimum order is Rp 200.000 (two hundred thousands Indonesian Rupiah).
- What is COD (Cash on Delivery)?
- COD is a payment method where customer pays when he/she receives the order.
- What should I do if I want to return or exchange an item?
Currently we only accept return or exchange request from customer in Indonesia. To return or exchange the item, please sign in to HIJUP.com. Open page 'Confirm/track order'. If you want to return the item, click 'Return', choose the item, and choose how we should refund you (by cash or to HIJUP Point). We only be able to process your request if we have these details.
Returned item must be in original condition, never been worn, unmodified, never been washed, and still has label/pricetag. If you want to exchange the item, please contact our Customer Service. You can only exchange the item for the same product with different color/size. You cannot exchange an item just because you dislike its style.
Please make sure you have read our Return & Exchange Policy.
- Does HIJUP.com have any kind of cooperation program such as reseller/dropship system?
- Unfortunately, no. We are not cooperating with reseller/dropship systems right now.
- How to be a HIJUP tenant?
- Currently, we only receiving tenant from Indonesia. You can apply to be HIJUP tenant here. We will contact you if we approve your application.
- What is the difference between my address and shipping address?
- Shipping address is the address you want the order to be shipped to. If you already filled in Personal Address on your HIJUP account, that address is your default shipping address. But if you want to ship your order anywhere else, you can edit the shipping address on the 'Shipping Details' form prompted to you every time you place a new order.
- Does HIJUP.com serve international orders?
- Of course we do. We serve international order using EMS Pos Indonesia (Indonesian International Postal Service). Creating international orders are the same with domestic ones, but you need to choose "English" as your language choice prior to ordering. For further information regarding international services, please contact email@example.com.
- My order has not arrived yet.
- Make sure you have checked Shipping Duration and estimated delivery date in your Order Details sent to your email. If your order has not arrived by the estimated delivery date, please contact our Customer Service.